Just a little something I whipped up for lunch today, and it’s relatively healthy even if you eat the whole thing (which I did)! This is perfect if you are in a hurry and want something filling and yummy for lunch (or dinner) other than your normal go-to salad.
- whole grain lavash (9 x 12 inches)
- goat cheese
- tomato paste
- basil (fresh or dry)
- virgin olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- chopped crimini mushrooms
- sliced tomatoes
- garlic salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray flat pan with olive oil spray lightly and lay whole grain lavash on pan
- Spread tomato paste on lavash, leaving edges dry
- Add goat cheese, mushrooms, and tomatoes
- Sprinkle basil, garlic salt, and grated mozzarella over everything
- Bake for 6-8 minutes
- Enjoy with someone you love!
** if you are on weight watchers, this is only 10 points for the whole pizza (eat half of it and save the rest for a quick snack!). Plus, all ingredients are available at Trader Joe’s.